For all the members who read this, you know that we’ll put all pertinent information on Clubster, in our “members only” communication app. And for you potential members who have been monitoring the progress of the club from a distance, I invite you to stop by anytime and allow me to show you around. Never hesitate to stop by and ask for me. I’m typically on property most every day, but it would be best to send me a note and set up a time to meet so that I can devote the appropriate amount of time to sharing our vision of Cat Island Club with you.
So, with this introduction, here is my attempt to condense the week that was and more importantly, the near future of our club.
Thank you to all the Cat Island Club members who have sponsored new members in our summer incentive program. You know who you are and we’re grateful to you all for introducing your friends and family to the club with this special opportunity. Our membership continues to grow and if you are interested in joining the Cat Island Club family and do not know a member, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
- The aerification process is complete and the greens are back in action. We did not top dress with sand over the aerification therefore the putting surfaces will heal much faster.
- Starting the week of August 15th, we’ll launch our golf associations for weekly play.
– Tuesday mornings will be Senior Golf Day (60 + years old).
– Wednesday mornings will be reserved for the Ladies Association (18 / 9 holes)
– Friday evenings will be the Nine and Dine Couples Golf (9 holes and dinner)
– Saturday mornings will be our Men’s Golf Group (all handicap levels in various formats)
- We have a special offering for our members to host a guest during the month of August during these golf association blocked tee times. Introduce a guest to Senior, Ladies, Couples or Men’s Golf for a cart fee only. Let’s help grow these groups to ensure everyone has a game!
- Our plans for opening the dining room have not changed since last week’s announcement.
- Waiting on one piece of critical equipment in order to open for lunch and dinner service.
- Special Dinner for Founding Members later this month.
- Soft Opening to follow for several days.
- Grand Opening Party on September 9th.
- First Sunday Brunch service September 10th.
- Our final Summer Camp of the season begins on Monday.
- This camp is sold out.
- Look for more fun events around the upcoming holidays where families will create memories that will last a lifetime.
Well friends, that’s the latest for Cat Island Club. I hope that you enjoyed reading the condensed version of the update. If you really want all the details of this fabulous club, all you need to do is stop by as we’d love to show you around and welcome you to the Club!
With warmest regards,