This year there is a new element in the mix that has not been part of the holiday discussion for several years—Cat Island Club. This year, your family also includes your extended family of Cat Island Club members who celebrate the season together. Last week we lit the tree and filled the room with Christmas carols and a few Taylor Swift songs. Our team had such a great time participating in the Beaufort Christmas parade. I hope that we didn’t embarrass any members with our slightly “overly spirited” décor for our carts during the parade!
Looking forward to the Holidays, here’s what’s coming up!
- Next week is Ugly Sweater Week! Come to club with your most “unique” Christmas wear (Tuesday 12/12-Friday 12/15) and you’ll earn a have a chance to win dinner for two if you win the award for “best in show.” Caution, we will be taking your photo, so we’ll have blackmail proof for years to come!
- Tuesday (12/12) evening is Pot of Gold Night. The pot is up to $550. All friends of Cat Island Club are welcome to attend this evening with a chance to win some cash. Winners must be present to win. email@example.com
- Wednesday (12/13) night is Cook Out Night for our family buffet. Give mom a break and enjoy burgers, dogs, and all of the traditional fixings.
- Friday (12/15) is Guest Day on the Golf Course. Members may invite guests to play on this day with a waived greens fee. Stick around for lunch after golf and make a day of it.
- Sunday (12/17) is our member’s favorite Sunday Brunch.
- Tuesday (12/19) is our inaugural Gingerbread House Building competition. Calling all budding engineers to enjoy this great holiday tradition. Winners will be announced 12/22!
- Saturday (12/23) is our Member’s Christmas Dinner. This will be a very special night that you won’t want to miss—Surf and Turf dinner with filet and lobster. Check Clubster for the details and to make reservations.
- Sunday (12/24, AKA Christmas Eve) is the Santa Brunch! Guess who’s coming…. need I say more? The Club (dining and golf) closes at 3:00 on Christmas Eve and is closed completely on Christmas Day and the 26th to allow our team to enjoy the holidays with their families.
- Keep Prime Rib night on Friday (12/29) on your radar along with Champagne Brunch on New Year’s Eve (12/31).
So, friends, that’s the way to close out the year and celebrate the holidays. This is what Cat Island Club is all about. If you are not a member yet, you still have time to take advantage of our Holiday Special for membership. We have four options for golf membership that are sure to fit into your Christmas stocking this year. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the details and the membership application. This is without a doubt, THE gift that every golfer wants for Christmas this year.
With warmest regards,