We’re cutting the cake tonight at 6:00 PM in the dining room and all are welcome– including all Veterans on the golf course today and for dinner tomorrow night. Tonight, as we cut the cake, we’ll have some drink specials at the bar and tomorrow night, all Veterans meals are half off. You don’t have to be a member tonight or tomorrow night to enjoy these celebrations. From Cat Island Club and Resort Development Partners, the sincerest “Thank You” all for your service to our great nation, our gratitude and respect have no bounds.
Upcoming at Cat Island Club:
- Come by tonight at 6:00 PM to cut and the cake and raise a glass to the USMC. All Veterans are welcome, and you don’t have to be a member of the club to enjoy this celebration.
- Saturday, November 11th, all Veteran’s meals are half off. Make a reservation for dinner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, you don’t have to be a member of the club to join in this celebration.
Friends and Neighbors
Each Tuesday before the Christmas holiday, all friends and neighbors are invited to dinner service at Cat Island Club.
- During the evening, we’ll be picking a name from our Pot of Gold.
- The winner will receive the Pot of Cash, currently at $350.
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
- Last week’s winner was not in the building so the pot grew by $50.
- Make your reservation for Tuesday night’s dinner at email@example.com to put your name in the drawing along with the names of all of our members.
We are about to officially launch a new Winter / Holiday promotion for Membership at Cat Island Club. As a friend of the Club, you will get the first opportunity to respond.
- This promotion will make a great Christmas gift for the golfer(s), in your family.
- Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to take advantage of this special offer.
Members of Cat Island Club
Thank you for a great opening Pot of Gold night last week and submitting photos for this weekend’s Veteran’s Day celebration.
Starting Wednesday, November 15th, and each Wednesday thereafter, we’ll be hosting Family Night dinner buffets at the club. This week is Fried Chicken night for members and their guests.
- Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Collards, Roasted Broccoli, House Biscuits and (of course) Banana Pudding.
- Adult $24++; kids under 12 $14++ and under 3 are free.
- Dine in only.
Friday, November 17th is a big day at the club. Members may bring up to seven guests to the club for golf with a waived greens fee. Friday afternoon in our monthly couples’ golf—Nine and Dine That evening in the clubhouse is Prime Rib night! The regular menu will also be available this night. Reservations are filling up quickly!
There are only a few spots remaining for the Thanksgiving buffet. Please make your reservations today at email@example.com to secure your seating.
Saturday, November 25th is when we celebrate Members and their families in town for the holiday with several events.
- Turkey Shoot; Par 3 contest in Golf where all 18 holes will be set up as a Par 3.
- At 4:00 that day, we’ll host our annual Lowcountry Boil and BBQ dinner. This event will include live music and the TV’s will be tuned into CFB. More details are available on Clubster.
Saturday, December 2nd is our annual Golf Shop Sale and Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Merchandise will be on Sale that night to allow members the opportunity to redeem their gift certificates and get some great gifts for the holidays. Gift wrapping will be available. All golf shop gift certificates expire at the end of the year.
- Drink specials and fun for the whole family as we count down and light the tree for the holidays.Our annual Tree lighting ceremony will also take place this night.
It is the most wonderful time of year at the Cat Island Club. Our members are like family and there’s no better way to celebrate the season than with your family. I hope to see you all at the Club!
With warmest regards,