I am even more pleased when our members spend their precious time at the club. This Thanksgiving we’re hosting a classic holiday buffet. I’m pleased to share that we have a full house for the day! We are honored to be a part of your family’s celebration this year.
I want to thank Lt. Col Chris Brandt for cutting the cake last week for the Marine Birthday party. It was great watching the Marines in attendance swell with pride as they passed the cake from oldest to youngest. That special bond is clearly like no other. We were equally proud to host Veteran’s Day festivities last week.
This is what lies ahead for Cat Island Club for the next few days and weeks:
- Tonight, is Prime Rib night for our members and their guests. We have another full house for this event.
- Thanksgiving buffet on Thursday from 11:30 until 1:30. This event is also full.
- Turkey Shoot on Saturday, November 25th. All holes are converted to Par 3’s and there is a 12:00 shotgun start. There is still time and space to sign up! Just call the golf shop at 843-524-2000 ext. 101 or RSVP on Clubster.
- Lowcountry Boil & BBQ on Saturday at 4:00 PM featuring live music! Members, their families, and guests for this Lowcountry classic are welcome! Make your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday Brunch from 10:00 until 2:00! The best Brunch in town!
Note: That’s just next week!
Other News and Information
- Our Pot of Gold dinner is up to $400 cash on Tuesday. Must be present to win—email Reservations@Catislandclub.com to reserve a table.
- Every Wednesday evening is Family Night. We’re skipping the 22nd for the holiday but will resume the following Wednesday. Italian Buffet for $24 for adults and $14 for kids under 12 years old with kids under 3 free!
- We’re hosting the Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Reception on November 30th. We’re so proud to be a part of this wonderful community.
- We’re delighted to host the Beaufort Academy Booster Club golf tournament on December 1st.
- Cat Island Club is participating in the annual Christmas parade on December 3rd and we’re looking for members’ children who wish to join us in the fun and be in the parade.
Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect and count your blessings. We’re so thankful for our membership and for those of you looking forward to a perfect Christmas gift for the golfer in your life, or better yet, the golfing family. Cat Island Club has a special holiday offer for Golf Memberships. Please contact me directly at email@example.com for details of this special offer.
In addition to our Full Golf Memberships, we also offer Social Memberships where you can enjoy a fabulous dining experience each week, an incredible pool complex, tennis and pickleball. We also have just a very limited number of Founding Memberships left at the current price. Those memberships will be adjusted upward after the first of the year. If you are interested in joining the club at that level (no monthly dues), please contact me soon before we’re sold out in that category.
On behalf of the Cat Island Club team, Resort Development Partners, and our families, we wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving next week. We all have so much to be thankful for and we’re thrilled to be doing it all with you.
With warmest regards,