Tomorrow’s Par 3 classic is filling up. There is still time to sign up for this 12:00 shotgun start where all of the holes will be converted to par 3 distances. Our Cat Island Club members are encouraged to bring their guests by for a chance to win the first Turkey Shoot Par 3 contest!
After the Par 3, we’ll be hosting the second annual Lowcountry Boil and BBQ at the Clubhouse. Last year, this event was held at the poolside Cabana. We’ll be having a traditional LC Boil with BBQ chicken and several festive drink specials for members and their invited guests to enjoy.
Next Week at Cat Island Club
- Sunday Brunch this week from 10:00 until 2:00. For all members whose guests are overstaying their welcome from Thanksgiving, bring them to Brunch on Sunday. We’ll take care of them for you; but, beware, they will be back over and over again for the best Brunch in town.
- Tuesday is the weekly “Pot of Gold” dinner. Last week’s winner was not present, so the pot has grown to $450. All friends of Cat Island Club are invited to make a reservation for these Tuesday night dinners. We welcome all of our friends and neighbors to the Club each Tuesday before Christmas for a chance to win and to enjoy a great dining experience with the members of Cat Island Club. Reservations are required in advance at email@example.com. You may be a winner and take home some cash for your stocking! Winners must be present to win.
- Wednesday is our Family Night Dinners for Members and their invited guests. This week, we’re having our Italian Night buffet. Adults are $24; kids under 12 are $14 and 3 and under are free. All prices are plus applicable taxes and service fees. Dine in only.
- On Thursday, we’re honored to be hosting the Beaufort Chamber of Commerce’s Chairman’s Reception. Along with their regular business meeting, Chamber guests will have a fabulous holiday reception. All guests are welcome to stay for dinner that evening. Please make your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday is the annual Beaufort Academy Booster Club Golf Tournament. We’re so excited and proud to host this wonderful organization this year.
- December 2nd is the Cat Island Club Tree Lighting party. This festive event for members celebrates the season with drink specials and crafts for the younger members. Be sure to warm up those vocal cords to participate in “carolaoke”.
- I hope everyone can attend the Beaufort Christmas Parade on December 3rd where Cat Island Club will be participating. We’re still looking for any junior members who wish to walk in the parade with our CIC team. If interested, please email me at email@example.com
- December 5th is our monthly Tasting Tuesday. We’re hosting a wine tasting party for all members to attend that evening. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- December 15th is our monthly Guest Day in Golf. All members can host their guests that day with a waived greens fee. Let’s make our last Guest Day of 2023 truly special.
- December 23rd is our Members’ Christmas Pre-fixe Dinner. Reservations are required for this very special evening.
- December 24th is Santa Brunch! Guess who’s coming to Cat Island Club during his busy schedule?
- December 29th Prime Rib Night is back again.
These are not all of the events that our members will be enjoying over the next several days and weeks, there are even more events during the month and year to come. We have so many offerings for golf, social events, family events, tennis, and our fabulous pool next summer. These are just a few things that make membership at Cat Island Club special.
Speaking of specials, you and your family are invited to join the Cat Island Club. We have some exciting Holiday options for golf access memberships prior to Christmas. If you are looking for something truly special this year and want to treat yourself and your family to a gift of a lifetime, please contact me at email@example.com to inquire about our holiday specials for golf memberships. Your family could enjoy all of the events listed during December and throughout the year at this spectacular club. What a Christmas it would be with a membership at Cat Island Club under the tree!
With warmest regards,