Friends and Neighbors
Mark your calendar to have dinner each Tuesday evening at Cat Island Club during November and December.
The Pot of Gold dinner will include a wonderful menu with appetizers, entrees, and desserts, plus a full bar featuring our signature cocktails. We will draw a name each week to win the “pot” which starts at $300 and increases by $50 each week when the winner was not present to win. Make your reservations and enter your name in the pot by emailing email@example.com. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Along with each Tuesday night, you are invited to celebrate Veteran’s Day weekend at CIC.
- Friday November 10th – Veterans can play golf with a waived greens fee and only pay for a cart fee this day. Make your tee time by calling 843-524-2000 ext. 101.
- After Golf on Friday the 10th, you are welcome to stay for dinner where we will celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday by cutting the cake and raising a glass (or three) to toast the Marines in attendance. Happy Hour pricing for the bar and a full menu for dinner will be available.
On Saturday, November 11th, all Veterans are invited to join our Cat Island Club members for dinner in the clubhouse.
- All Veteran’s will enjoy their meal, appetizers, entrée, and dessert at half price!
- All Veteran’s and their family, friends and guests are welcome to enjoy this special dinner to honor our greatest Americans. Note, only the Veteran’s meal will be discounted by 50%.
Members of Cat Island Club
Obviously, the Tuesday Pot of Gold and Veteran’s Weekend will include all of you. All members’ names will go into the Pot of Gold drawing each week. But, you must be present to win.
Members who are Veterans are asked to submit a photo of you during your service to our country. We will have a slideshow playing during Veteran’s Day weekend to honor our members who are Veterans. If you submitted a photo last year, you are welcome to submit an additional one this year, we’ll be using those from last year as well.
Other events that are coming up include:
- Prime Rib Night is Friday November 17th | Delicious Prime Rib with a baked potato, vegetable and a roll for this special night.
- Bourbon, Whiskey and Rum tasting with RLB Distillery on Tuesday, November 7th
- Holiday Wine Show on Wednesday, November 15th | No babysitter? No problem! We will be hosting a children’s event this evening as well.
- Nine and Dine Couples GOLF on Friday, November 17th.
- Thanksgiving Buffet | Please make reservations ASAP, as our 1:30 seating is filling up fast. There is still room in the 11:00 seating.
- Turkey Shoot Par 3 GOLF tournament on Saturday, November 25th | All 18 holes will be converted into fun and challenging Par 3’s. Entry is just $15 for this fun event. Invite your guests to join in the fun on this day.
- Lowcountry Boil and BBQ dinner at the clubhouse on Saturday, November 25th |Bring your family and guests to this Cat Island Club traditional celebration with live music and fun for all.
Members, all of the details and information for registration can be found on Clubster. You are encouraged to invite your guests to any and all of these member events.
So, everyone, you can see that Cat Island Club is THE place to be. If you are interested in membership, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow me introduce you to the newest and most comfortable, fun club in the Lowcountry. Here we treat our members like guests and our guests like members!
With warmest regards,