Next week, we plan on filling the air with the smells of lunch and dinner at the clubhouse. Barring any unforeseen hiccups, we are planning a very special dinner for our Founding Members on Wednesday evening and then host a soft opening for lunch and dinner on Thursday and Friday.
As we did in golf, our soft opening will be limited times and a reduced menu for our first few days. Then on Saturday, September 9th, we’ll kick off our Grand Opening with La Bodega performing from 6:00 until 9:00 while the party rages on! Remember, clubhouse dining is available to members and their invited guests only. During the soft opening evenings, we will have limited availability and service, so reservations will be required. All reservation information will be sent on our club’s communication app, Clubster. Reservations are also required for the Grand Opening Party next Saturday. Sunday, August 10th will be our first Sunday brunch. Reservations will be required for Sunday brunch service, again check Clubster for reservation instructions.
- Our Head Professional, Keith Maher, will be finalizing our Golf Associations next week and scheduling play for Seniors, Ladies, Couples and Men’s weekly events.
- The golf course is open for play on Labor Day Monday. All club operations will be closed on Tuesday.
- Pickleball 101 class will be held on Tuesday, September 5th at 6:15. Please reach out to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for more information.
- We continue to enroll new members each week. Thank you for the confidence in our club and staff by allowing us to serve your membership needs.
Cat Island Club Life
- The Labor Day pool party for tomorrow is scheduled from 12:00 until 8:00
– Great food, drinks and pool contests all day long.
– Live music featuring The Debbie McDaniels Band from 1:00 until 4:00
– Come early, stay late, and enjoy the last big pool blast of the year!
- The Cabana Bar & Grill will also be open Labor Day (Monday, September 4th) from 12:00 until 3:00.
- The holidays will be here before you know it. If you are planning a holiday party for your office, family or otherwise, now is the time to reserve the space in the clubhouse. Email Kelsey Roberts at email@example.com for information, menus, and pricing.
Ok friends, it’s time to celebrate the new clubhouse next week. Please keep an eye on Clubster for all member information and circle your calendars for the Grand Opening Party next Saturday. Enjoy the holiday weekend and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
With warmest regards,